The Music City Minute ... 1/2/13
Photo: Warner Music Nashville
Hunter Hayes will hit the road once again this year with Carrie Underwood. Even though he’s been opening up on Carrie’s Blown Away Tour for several months – he’s looking forward to changing things up a bit in 2013! Hunter says he's always changing up his live show. Hunter and Carrie head back out on the road next month.
Photo: Christopher Polk / Getty Images
Eric Church achieved career success in 2012, but he also had a great year on the home front. His son Boone turned one this past year and a few weeks later, his album Chief was named the CMA Album of the Year. After a long year, Eric is enjoying NOT looking at a guitar right now!!! Eric is already thinking about his next album…but…he’s in no rush to get started recording it!
Photo: Instagram / User ellendreher
Photo: fanpop.com / User maurizio887
Taylor Swift and her boyfriend, Harry Styles (from the group One Direction), spent the holiday’s on the ski slopes. The couple headed to Park City, Utah with their friends, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber.
Photo: Rick Diamond / Getty Images
Luke Bryan scored five #1 singles and a Platinum album in 2012, but many are predicting that 2013 will be Luke’s year. Either way, he’s just trying to enjoy the moment. Luke says he just wants to soak it all in and give fans a show they'll truly enjoy. He feels like he owes that to the fans that have supported him since the beginning.
Photo: Getty Images
Rascal Flatts rounded out 2012 by wrapping up their latest headlining tour. They also released their first DVD documentary…and they scored a #1 hit with “Banjo”. But they admit…some of their peers had quite an impressive 2012 too. They're giving lots of credit to Jason Aldean and Little Big Town.
Photo: Jason Merritt / Getty Images
Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks has recorded a new solo project. Don’t expect to hear anything reminiscent of the trio’s sound – Natalie says it’s a rock album. The Dixie Chicks will reunite in July to play a jamboree in Canada. They’ll replace Lady Antebellum, who had to bow out due to Hillary Scott’s pregnancy.
Jessica Simpson Reveals Her Baby Bump
(Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter)
Jessica Simpson is celebrating her pregnancy body.
The star, who is expecting her second child with fiancé Eric Johnson, shared a daring self-portrait of her baby bump on Twitter Sunday.
Dressed in a bikini and a beach wrap that is hanging open, Simpson, 32, writes "Bumpin' and Proud!" She snapped the picture with a glittery iPhone.
Kim Kardashian Steps Out for New Year's Party after Pregnancy Announcement
(Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage)
The year 2012 was good for Kim Kardashian. But, oh baby, is she ready for 2013!
"It's been so exciting," she told PEOPLE of the whirlwind of emotions she's felt since finding out she was pregnant. "We're very, very happy."
With just a hint of a baby bump showing under her form fitting black Julien Macdonald dress, the reality star rang in the new year in Las Vegas with the man she's spent 2012 with: Beau and baby daddy Kanye West.
Arrested Fort Mill woman says mom hit her with Frisbee
A Fort Mill woman who told police her mother hit her in the face with a Frisbee was charged with breach of peace when deputies said her “loud and boisterous” behavior disturbed the neighborhood early Saturday.
Police were called after midnight in reference to an argument between a mother and daughter. When officers arrived, they heard the daughter, 23, shouting profanities at her mother, 39. They smelled alcohol, according to a York County Sheriff’s report.
The daughter said she and her mother were playing with a Frisbee inside the house when her mother struck her in the face with the toy, the report states.
The mother confirmed that they were playing with a Frisbee but said her daughter became angry and “loud and boisterous” when she couldn’t catch it, according to the report. The mother said she feared her neighbors were going to complain to the landlord.
The daughter was arrested and taken to the Fort Mill Police Department for booking.
SCENT OF A CHEATER
According to a new study by the cheating website AshleyMadison.com, women who have a fear of monogamy or have cheated on boyfriends and spouses have similar tastes in perfumes. Here are the top 5 scents preferred by cheaters:
1. J'adore by Dior: 31 percent of adulterers interviewed preferred this scent.
2. Obsession by Calvin Klein: This spicy scent got 22 percent of the vote
3. Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana: 19 percent picked this scent.
4. No 5 by Chanel: No 5 was the cologne worn by 15% of the unfaithful.
5. Romance By Ralph Lauren: This popular scent comes in 5th with 10 percent of cheaters preferring it. (SheKnows)
FIVE COOL FACEBOOK TRICKS YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT
1) You can hide that you're online. Just click on the chat icon at the corner of the screen and click the option that says "go offline."
2) You can download your entire Facebook history. Simply go to the Account Settings page; click "Download a copy of your Facebook Data"; and download your entire Facebook history.
3) You can schedule a Facebook status. Going out for a few hours? Flying? Going to be out of the country for an undisclosed amount of time? Not to worry, you can schedule a Facebook status update for those times when you just can't be at your computer, but need to let the world know you still exist.
4) You can edit already published comments.. Simply roll over the comment, click on the pencil icon, and edit away!
5) Get mail you've missed. When you go into your mailbox, check the icon marked "Other". You may have missed messages.